Massage Benefits | Skin Envy Day Spa and Salon
|The National Institute of Health estimates that upwards of 90% of disease is stress-related. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
• decreased anxiety,
• enhanced sleep quality,
• greater energy,
• improved concentration,
• increased circulation,
• reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues.
• alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion,
• enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow (the body's natural defense system),
• pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation,
• release endorphins (amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller),
• ease depression and anxiety,
• relieve migraine pain,
• exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles,
• improve the condition of the body's largest organ - the skin,
• increase joint flexibility,
• promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks,
• reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling,
• reduce spasms and cramping,
• relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
All massages include a complimentary consultation to target your specific needs.
|Back to Skin Envy Massages|